LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Morrie's Body Works warrants the repairs to the vehicle described below as follows:
1. METALWORK: Provided is a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY, from the date of repair, on all metalwork and framework, to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting, or deterioration, excluding rust repairs.
2. PAINTING, STRIPES AND DECALS: Provided is a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY, from the date of repair, on painting-related priming and paintwork against solvent blistering, peeling, and excessive loss of pigmentation, and a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals.
3. MECHANICAL REPAIRS: Provided is a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY, from the date of repair, on all mechanical repairs that Morrie's performed pertaining directly to original collision damage
4. PARTS: Provided is a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY, from the date of repair, unless manufacturer's warranty is less on new parts installed by Morrie's Bodyworks (Please Note: Morrie's Warranty does not exceed manufacturer's warranty.)
5. SECTION 1-4: Morrie's Bodyworks will repair, repaint, or replace any items in Warranty Section 1-4, when claim is made while present owner state below owns the vehicle, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY is null and void if the repair is altered or tampered with by any person nor authorized by Morrie's.
6. SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED: A. Incidental costs, including, but not limited to, towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses, claims of lost time, or assemblies and components which are not specifically covered by this LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY, nor are consequential damages such as damages to other assemblies and components resulting from a defective part or installation of such part installed or repaired during the repair. B. Rust, Surface rust, rust through, and/or damage caused by rusting of interior and/or exterior panels is not covered. THIS DOCUMENT STATES ALL THE WARRANTIES made by Morrie's and contains the only promises for which it will be made responsible.
7. CUSTOMER'S OBLIGATIONS: In order to obtain the benefits of this warranty, the person named below must do the following: Present the owner's copy of this warranty document to the warrantor before requesting warranted repairs or parts; B. Have any warranted repair, adjustment, or inspection made only at the premises of the warrantor during normal business hours.
This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified, or interpreted by any prior course of dealings. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY is null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by Morrie's Bodyworks. This warranty is not transferable.
8. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS: This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary form state to state. If you are dissatisfied because you believe that Morrie's failed to conform to the Warranty, you should contact the following person at Morrie's: Tony Simoneau.
Name: Repair Order No.
Vehicle: Date of Repair: _____/______/